- SoCS 2022 Best Paper Award for the paper Additive Pattern Databases for Decoupled Search for Silvan Sievers, Daniel Gnad, and Álvaro Torralba at the 15th Annual Symposium on Combinatorial Search (SoCS 2022).
- 4x First Place, 3x Second Place, 1x Third Place (in nine tracks) at the First CoRe Challenge for the system PARIS: Planning Algorithms for Reconfiguring Independent Sets for Remo Christen, Salomé Eriksson, Michael Katz, Emil Keyder, Christian Muise, Alice Petrov, Florian Pommerening, Jendrik Seipp, Silvan Sievers, and David Speck at the ICALP 2022 Workshop on Combinatorial Reconfiguration, Paris.
- Second Place, System Demonstrations Track for the system Planutils: Bringing Planning to the Masses for Christian Muise, Florian Pommerening, Jendrik Seipp, and Michael Katz at the 32th International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS 2022).
- ICAPS 2022 Best Dissertation Award for the doctoral thesis Star-Topology Decoupled State-Space Search in AI Planning and Model Checking for Daniel Gnad at the 32th International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS 2022).
- ICAPS 2022 Best Paper Award for the paper Learning General Optimal Policies with Graph Neural Networks: Expressive Power, Transparency, and Limits for Simon Ståhlberg, Blai Bonet, and Hector Geffner at the 32th International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS 2022).
- IJCAI 2021 Distinguished Paper Award for the paper Learning Generalized Unsolvability Heuristics for Classical Planning for Simon Ståhlberg, Guillem Francès, and Jendrik Seipp at the 30th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2021).